As an alumna, stay connected to your classmates and the Brearley community through the following social media platforms:
A social networking site that allows users to share and connect with people and organizations.
- Brearley Alumnae Group: Join this private group for Brearley alumnae only by searching “Brearley Alumnae Group” on Facebook, and an administrator will admit you as soon as possible. There are already over 1,000 alumnae sharing information about alumnae news, career opportunities and other interests.
- The Brearley School Page: This is a public page that can be accessed by any member of the Brearley community and beyond. The Brearley page provides fans with a virtual window into the School, including School updates, pictures and news.
A powerful professional tool and the best place to connect online with fellow alumnae to find jobs, professional connections, and networking opportunities.
In order to connect with the Brearley community on LinkedIn, simply:
Once you are admitted to this Brearley alumnae-only group, you will be able to participate in discussions, post job openings and network with fellow alumnae.
A newsfeed that provides users with brief updates on select people and organizations.
- @BrearleyNYC: official Twitter handle of The Brearley School.
|Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service.
Follow us for a look inside life at the Brearley school:
- @BrearleyNYC: official Instagram handle of The Brearley School.
- Tag Brearley at #BrearleyAlum
Brearley’s Alumnae Association is dedicated to helping alumnae develop personally and professionally. These online resources should enhance your experience as you continue to engage with fellow alumnae.